How do you feel about mushrooms?
No, how do you really feel?
I feel like you either love them or hate them. There’s no “I feel ‘ehh’ about mushrooms.”
Well I happen to love them and this recipe pays the respect they deserve.
8 oz. baby bella mushrooms
½ cup oil
½ cup balsamic vinegar
½ tsp herbes de provence
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
¼ cup alfredo sauce (I used Classico – light)
1. Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. Add herbes de provence, salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture over mushrooms and coat thoroughly.
4. On medium heat, sauté mushrooms and mixture until desired firmness.
5. Remove from heat and drain mushrooms.
6. Add alfredo sauce and serve.
“Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all the others were making ships.”