It’s tough coming off last week with Amanda’s delicious sandwich. Her “Girls Day Out” turkey sandwich is truly one of those sandwiches that you can have over and over again. And men, ignore the name, you can take it out too; it’s a solid sammy.
So after that performance, I had to bring it this week for the His (a.k.a. the Man’s Man) sandwich. I had to get help from Virginia Gentleman’s Hot Sauce (secret: it has bourbon in it). And help from Route 11’s Mama Zuma’s Revenge (quite possibly the tastiest chips in the world).
Now, I may be a little biased, but I thought it was the bomb! It had the taste. It had the spice. And it had the crunch! I could keep talking, but I’ll just let you see it for yourself!
- The avocado mayo is a must in order to cool off the spice from the sauce, the chips, and the hot peppers
- You need a bread that can handle all of these toppings (like a Kaiser roll)
- Serve it hot
- Don’t you wish your sandwich was hot like mine!? Don’t ya!?
“Man’s Man” Sandwich
(Makes 2 sandwiches)
2 Kaiser Rolls
.75 lb. shredded chicken breast
1/4 cup Mayo
Half very ripe avocado
4 slices cheddar cheese
Virgnia Gentleman Hot Sauce
Route 11 Mama Zumma’s Revenge Chips
- Mix together mayo and ripe avocado until smooth
- Pile all ingredients in order of your choice on roll.
- (Now that’s a man recipe)
Webbie’s Wisdom (or lack thereof):
Some people like to work with their hands… I like to eat with mine.