When did this happen?
The pumpkin craze. It’s on the Y2K level.
Pumpkin oreos!?! Pumpkin butter? Pumpkin cookie scones? … Pumpkin Cornbread Croutons??
Based on my very unscientific research of a 2 second google search, we can blame starbucks and the pumpkin spice latte. For those behind the times, THIS season, we call it the PSL.
Overload in my opinion.
Mmm…did I mention there are pumpkin croutons in this recipe…?
Warm Chive Pumpkin Salad
1.4 lb. diced sugar pumpkin
2 small/medium sliced graffiti eggplant (gorgeous!)
1 medium sliced green squash
Sour Cream & Pumpkin Cornbread Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet, spread pumpkin, eggplant and squash in a single layer.
3. Drizzle with olive oil until well coated.
4. Sprinkle with generous amount of dried chives, salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes until tender.
6. Garnish with sour cream, dried chives and pumpkin cornbread croutons.. Serve!
“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. “