Super Bowl Sunday. It’s all about the carbs, commercials, cheese and insert beer of your choice. Oh, and apparently football?
1. Veggie Nachos from Edible Perspective
2. Pepperoni Pizza Dip from Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. Honey Beer Steamed Mussels with Herb-Butter Baguettes from How Sweet It Is
4. Ultimate Chicken Wings from Bring Back Delicious
5. And for the grand finale…Super Bowl Slutty Brownies from Heather Christo
“The truth is the Super Bowl long ago became more than just a football game. It’s part of our culture, like turkey at Thanksgiving and lights at Christmas, and like those holidays — beyond their meaning — a factor in our economy. Even people who don’t like football tune in to watch the commercials. You can’t say that about many things.”
~Bob Schieffer, “More Than Just a Game,” 2010 February 7th (Super Bowl XLIV)
These other recipes look delicious. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else brings to our Super Bowl party 🙂 As for me, I’m cooking wings! Thanks for sharing my recipe!
Thank YOU for spreading the scrumptious love!!