The very source of life, both physically and spiritually/emotionally.
We all know we have to protect it physically – aka, not inundating it with foods that clog the precious lifelines.
But how are we protecting it spiritually and emotionally?
Maybe we all need to go on a spiritual diet and rid ourselves of unhealthy forces – anxiety, empty relationships, thoughts of low self worth, comparison, negative images on TV, etc.
After all, a happy heart leaves room for another apple & pear tart…
Description: EASIEST brunch recipe that will leave your guests thinking you slaved away for hours in the kitchen. I served with an asparagus & mushroom frittata, cinnamon bacon and fruit salad, but one taste and I think you’ll agree it could go with almost anything.
Apple & Pear Tartlet w/Sweet Cheese
1 pack crescent rolls
Jar of pear halves
1 cup apple sauce
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Create cup with each crescent roll and mold into muffin tin.
2. Halve each pear halve (that’s a thunker) – you basically want a quartered pear – and dip into applesauce.
3. Insert one pear quarter into each crescent roll.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
6. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and dash of cinnamon.
7. Add a dollop to each tart before serving warm.
“Our thoughts are the source of what we begin reaping in our lives. The seeds of thought that we choose to plant can grow into strong sturdy oak trees or into relentlessly spreading poison ivy that infects ourselves and all we touch.”