Our friends Mark and Allie…
They are one of those couples that individually are hilarious, and together are double the fun.
AND they sent us this recipe for the blog.
We are obsessed.
With the recipe…and them.
So cheers to good food and good friends!
Ritzy Chicken Casserole
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 oz nonfat, plain greek yogurt
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I used healthy choice)
1 bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers, crushed (I used whole wheat)
1/2 stick of butter, chunked
½ teaspoon celery salt
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 13 X 9 baking dish and bake salt and peppered chicken until cooked through. Shred and put in bottom of greased pan.
3. Spread evenly over the bottom of a square casserole dish.
5. Mix greek yogurt, cream of mushroom soup, vegetables and celery salt in a separate bowl.
6. Spread the mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish.
7. Crush the Ritz crackers in a ziplock bag and spread over top of the casserole.
8. Place butter “slices” evenly over on top of the crackers.
9. Bake in a 350°F oven until top is golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
“May you live all the days of your life. “