It’s bathing suit season…
The problem is,
I crave french fries during this season which are not bathing suit season friendly.
I think it has something to do with the smell of the Ocean City boardwalk growing up…
Or, the fact that I just love anything French or fried.
Well, guess what? Today is all about giving into those cravings without ruining your swim suit figure!
It does not include anything french or fried, but I promise you won’t even notice.
Yum in the sunburnt tum.
Hand Cut Chesapeake Bay Sweet Potato Fries
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 tsp corn starch
2 tablespoons bay seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes and cut into slices.
3. Place in zip lock bag and add corn starch and bay seasoning – shake till coated!
4. Lay out single layer on parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Put under broiler for additional 2 minutes.
7. Turn off oven, crack door and allow to cool in oven to increase crispiness.
8. Spring with additional bay seasoning and salt if desired.
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. “