What’s a pumppple?!
Pumpkin + Apple = Pummple, and would be defined as the essence of autumn.
Sorry Brangelina, I’m going to take the credit for this one.
Pummple Whole Wheat Pancakes
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup butter milk
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
2 tbsps. Trader Joes pumpkin butter
1 apple, diced
1. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. Whisk wet ingredients into dry.
3. Heat skillet to medium high heat and pour pancake mix to desired size.
4. Drop diced apple onto pancake in skillet and flip after edges are golden brown.
5. Repeat until batter is gone.
6. Serve with maple syrup.
“Note to self: finding a cool quote and writing it in your journal is not a substitute for Getting. It. Done.”
-Betsy Cañas Garmon