It’s a rainy/snowy/sleety evening in D.C. so let’s shake it up and feel inspired…
1. Mini Chocolate Pound Cakes with Raspberry Sauce AND her cookbook (which I watched sell out on QVC the other night with David in the Kitchen) from Dessert for Two
2. Thoughts on age from Accidental Icon, a young mind in an aging body (oh wait…isn’t that everyone!?)
3. Spicy Tequila Lime Chicken (clean eating) from A Happy Food Dance!
4. The Happiness Project book club from The DC Ladies.
5. Fruity Coconut Semolina Naked Cake from The Moonblush Baker
“Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts.”