Here’s a list of the top 50 emotional eating blogs. Take a look and find some food = fuel inspiration!
Description: This breakfast is SERIOUS yummy fuel and it’s called the BUOY Breakfast Burrito because it will keep you light on your feet. Oh, and the almond milk is the “secret” ingredient here so don’t skip it!
Buoy Breakfast Burrito
2 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
1/4 cup FRESH salsa
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 tbsp sour cream
1/8 tsp salt
1. Heat up small skillet to medium-high heat.
2. Combine and whisk together eggs, almond milk, salsa, salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture into skillet and scramble eggs.
4. Put eggs into tortilla and wrap.
5. Garnish with salsa, sour cream and lime (optional).
“There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them.”
~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar