Eat. Love. INSPIRED by the “awe” factor in the mundane; color splash edition…
1. Morning traffic jam that forces me to slow down, breathe and smile before I head into the office.
2. Sunset shining through the barbed wire fencing of a carbon factory.
3. One of many very old, deserted churches in my area.
4. The simple joy of grocery shopping.
5. A Monday evening stroll after the power went out.
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
Where is that church it is beautiful??
Conshohocken, PA! Right outside of Philadelphia