Eat. Love. INSPIRED by Halloween…
1. Chipotle Coconut Pepper Jacks from Spabettie
2. Vintage Haunted Halloween Dinner Party from Hostess with the Mostess
3. Ghostly Chocolate Cake from Pastry Affair
4. Ten Great Costumes for Children of Foodies from Shockingly Delicious
5. Candy Corn Jello Shots from That’s So Michelle
“Hold on, man. We don’t go anywhere with ‘scary,’ ‘spooky,’ ‘haunted,’ or ‘forbidden’ in the title.”
-Shaggy from Scooby-Doo
OMG that kid in the coffee costume – hysterical!! (and I want a whip cream … scarf? like that!).
so much fun here – thank you for including my Pepper Jacks – cheers!
Right!?! Cheers to a fellow foodie!