Boy, oh boy. That’s a loaded word. It penetrates the core of our question of existence. If you think too hard about it, you feel like your mind will explode.
So what is your purpose? Do you believe in purpose? What does it mean to believe in your purpose?
For me, it’s making use of this very second, this very moment of my time which will soon be my history. And hopefully, making the most with love as the driving force.
Because that my Buoy friends, is all we have. Nothing is guaranteed past the exact moment you are living right now.
*Mind Explosion* Time for some baby casserole…
Oregano Turkey Egg White Mini Casseroles
4 egg whites
2/3 diced cold cut turkey
Salt, Pepper and Oregano
Splash of cream
2 Slides Munster Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease mini pie dish.
3. Put two egg whites in each and add turkey.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Put a splash of cream in the center.
6. Place dishes on cookie sheet and bake 12 minutes.
7. Add one slice of cheese to each and bake additional 2-3 minutes, until melted.
“The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”