Day 11 of the Buoyant Whole 30 and I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things that have kept me SANE! These all fall in the fruit category (I’ll do a savory one next week). Now for Whole 30 pros, this list will be elementary, but for those considering the program, it might be helpful. OK, here.we.goooooo.
1. Apple Chips (make sure only ingredients are Apple!) I found these at Walgreens.
2. Dried Mango (no sugar added) – like a fruit rollup!
3. Lara Bars in Apple Pie and Cherry Pie
4. Freeze-Dried Cranberries – soak them in apple juice to rehydrate
5. Applesauce and Pureed Fruit (no sugar added)
Breakfast – Two hard boiled eggs + prosciutto
Morning Snack – Grapes + Walnuts
Lunch – Tunafish over spinach with capers
Afternoon Snack – 1/2 Avocado + Pomegranates
Dinner – Organic, grassfed, bunless burger with sweet potato fries cooked in extra virgin olive oil
“Put blinders on those things that conspire to hold you back,
especially the ones in your own head.”