1. Maybe the quietest moments are the loudest ones
2. Maybe winning one heart is greater than one million likes
3. Maybe humbling yourself to be led is a greater call than leading
4. Maybe life’s greatest achievements are the ones that will never be recognized
5. Maybe we move farthest forward when we have the courage to move backwards
P.S. I love this picture. It went viral a few weeks ago and I kept meaning to share it. The rain reminded me today so I included it and then right before I posted, I received this post from Ann Voskamp’s blog (author of One Thousand Gifts). She welcomes guest blogger and author, Nate Pyle, to share How We Need to Raise Our Sons to Be Man Enough. I believe the picture above is a perfect illustration!
“Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.”
Friday Funny: When you find out your crush is married…watch the hilarious video here.